Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tuesday Treasuries get Nautical

Treasuries are showcase lists of Etsy goodies from various shops. They are artfully put together by members of the Etsy community. As always, I am grateful to be included in a beautiful list this week.

We seem to have a nautical theme going on here this week....

Firstly, I put together an ocean-themed treasury myself.  'Sail Away Summer' features shops from the Top Treasury Team. of which, I am a member.

Then it is thanks to Jo of DigitalFolkArt for this special treasury titled 'Beach Pottery.' It delivers exactly what it promises - a fabulous selection of beach pottery from around the world. This is a beach comber's dream come true. I'm delighted to see my brown sea pottery pendant from Ireland in the mix. There it is, on the bottom left.

If you would like to learn more about sea pottery, please click the link to my previous post HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment