Thursday, September 5, 2013

Etsy Feedback Update


Just recently, Etsy revamped the feedback system to a star-rated review system, popular on many other sites. I'm delighted to say that based on feedback to date Handmade by Amo'r currently has 5 stars!
Once again I'd like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to all those who have left me feedback, especially those who got into the specifics. It lets me know I am providing the service you want so I can build on that to continuously improve.  Without your input I'd be working blindly. Above all, I appreciate the time and effort it takes to leave feedback.
peacock at Dublin Zoo (own photo taken Aug 2013)
I'd like to share some of the reviews Ive recieved these past few months that made me proud as a peacock and that I hope inspires trust in my work and the whole service provided:

LOVE THIS SHOP, i always go back for more

Exquisite earrings; one of my favorite sellers; beautiful work; beautifully designed jewelry; my friend loved these

Arrived today and I could hardly wait to open them. Yes, they were everything I wished. for....

Just love this pendant and will think of Ireland whenever I wear it! Lovely artist with excellent service!



Click on the link to go directly to the reviews page on my site to see all customer comments that have been left. This feedback cannot be faked or altered by me.
CUSTOMER FEEDBACK PAGE IN MY ESTY STORE

Please note that going forward, with the new Etsy review system customers will be able to rate different aspects of their experience. Also, their user names will be public, so it encourages honest feedback. As always, your input is always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment