Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Inspired by the Everyday Visual

Celtic symbols feature a lot in my jewellery designs. It's not just because I'm Irish and proud of my heritage. I reckon that these Celtic motifs embedded on a public street wall not far from my home have silently crept into my subconscious and out through my work. After all, artists are much inspired by what they see as well as what they feel. I have walked past this artwork at least a thousand times over. How could they not have influence my designs? 


                                                                                                                              
                             Connemara Marble Pendant.  Irish Heart Pendant with Celtic Spirals.   Fidelity 
                 
                          Irish Celtic Earrings. Rare Connemara Marble and Silver. Mists of Time

No comments:

Post a Comment