Sunday, April 14, 2013

April Treasury Features on Etsy

Here are a few more recent treasuries to share and say 

A BIG THANK YOU

for.

I am always grateful and honoured to be included
This light and airy treasury called 'White Clouds in Blue Sky' was beatifully put together by Agita of Flower Decoupage. Thank you so much Agita for including my turquoise stone and copper wire pendant, 'Temptress.'
 This fresh and uplifting list ''Spring Greens' was put together by Patricia of Mishe Studio Design. Thank you! I'm so pleased to see my sea pottery pendant featured.

Spicing it up for warmer weather, Lynn of Lynn's Creative Crochet has put together a sizzling hot list 'A Touch of Red at the Neck'. Thanks Lynn for all the features you have given me and for including my garnet pendant here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment