Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring Treasury Features

Here are a few more recent treasuries to share and say  

A BIG THANK YOU 

for.

I am always grateful and honoured to be included
A huge thanks to Gayle of Whatshername  for this chic treasury, 'S is for Spring' . I am covetting that sewing machine in particular and I don't even know how to use one..yet...but isn't it so cool? Thank you Gayle for including my Kilkenny marble earrings. (To learn a little about Kilkenny marble click HERE)
 '409 black and GREEN' treasury was put together skillfully by Zuzanna of Ettariel Art . Thanks so much for including my stone necklace 'Bewitched' in this chic collection Zuzanna.
 We have a dramatic blast of scarlet by Lynn of Lynn's Creative Crochet with 'PANTONE SPRING 2013 COLOR- POPPY RED.'  Very on trend Lynn. Thanks for including my garnet teardrop pendant.

Thanks also to Sarah of Mouflon for this wonderful treasury promoting local, Irish Etsy shops, 'Home Grown'. Thank you Sarah for including my large Connemara marble pendant.

1 comment: