Thursday, February 21, 2013

More February Features. Etsy Treasuries

Etsy has gone all green again with St Patrick's Day looming ahead!

Here are a few more recent treasuries to share and say  
A BIG THANK YOU 
for.
I am always grateful and honoured to be included.

 

Lynn of Lynn's Creative Crochet is the uncrowned Queen of Treasuries.  Week after week she puts together beautiful lists of hand picked items to promote fellow Etsians. Thank you Lynn as ever, for featuring my Celtic pendant in 'Spring In Ireland.'  You are a gem!
This beautifully fresh treasury titled 'It's Just around the Corner!' was put together by Linda owner of Blue Jacaranda. You can sense the excitement about Paddy's Day in the title itself and I'm so grateful to have my lime sea pottery pendant included. Thank you Linda.


 
And here is a tonne of love from Ireland, 'Ireland's Beating Heart' by Barney Ra Ra. Thanks for including my  onyx earrings in this romantic collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment