Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year Etsy Treasuries

A few more recent treasuries to share and say  
A BIG THANK YOU 
for.
I am always grateful and honoured to be included:

Thank you Petra of Petra's Creations for including my turquoise jasper necklace in your beautiful collection titled 'New Year, New Necklace.'. Happy New Year to you Petra!
 Thank you Jen of Jen's Crochet and Crafts for including my button pendant in this January sale collection  titled 'Grab a Bargain Quick!' Good idea  Jen :-)

As always, a huge thanks to Lynn of Lynn's Creative Crochet for yet another treasury. This gracious lady has included me in a treasury at least once a month, and often twice, in 2012. I cannot say thank you enough. I'm honoured to see my Irish seaglass pendant 'Sea Flora' featured in 'Bringing Out Our Feminine Side.'


 ...and Lynn has included me in a second trearury!! 'Spice Up Your Life' is sizzling hot. I really appreciate that my fiery gemstone and glass necklace 'Flame' was included in this stunning, heart-warming collection. Thank you so much Lynn and Happy New Year.
Cheers Helena of HelenaArtSilk for this dramatic treasury 'Paint Volcano'. I'm thrilled you included in my garnet pendant. Thank you!

And here's one I compiled myself to promote fellow members of the Crafty Ireland Team:

Winter Deep
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!

3 comments:

  1. So many treasuries to browse, so little time! They're all so lovely, thanks for including mine.
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely collection of treasuries! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete