Saturday, September 22, 2012

September Treasuries

A few more recent treasuries to share and say A BIG THANK YOU for:

 'Autumn #6' by Melasha Cat features stunning colours. A big thank you for including my green and black necklace, Bewitched in this cool mix.

 Thank you Lynn Corrigan for including my Kilkenny marble earrings (now sold) in your ecclectic collection titled 'Statement Piece.' It's a high compliment indeed.
I absolutely love the warming colour combo in Blood Red, Rich Cream, True Loveliness put together beautifully by Ellie Karuna Vintage. Thanks so much for including my button pendant.

Autumn Fashion, beautifully put together by Kurtulus of The Love Papers feautures a few unusual items. Go check it out! And thanks Kurtulus for incuding my Autumnal necklace, 'Nature.'

Here's one I put together myself to promote fellow members from the European Street Team, It's called 'Glowing Earth.'

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog post and thanks so much for featuring my treasury! What a great idea. I wish I knew how to take shots like that of the entire treasury.

    By the way, I used to live in Dublin and I miss it horribly. Kiss the ground for me, would you? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hit F11 to get a full screen view before taking a screen shot. Some programmes will enable you to capture a screen shot straight into your photo editting programme, but I do it the old fashioned way. I hit F11, hit the print screen key on the left of the keyboard, open Microsoft Paint, click on paste and save as a jpeg into my pictures. Then just crop the image.

      And Dublin says hello back to you Ellie

      Delete