Friday, July 13, 2012

July Treasuries

Thank you so much to fellow Etsy members who made these recent treasuries featuring one of my items:

Thank you yet again to Lynn Corrigan of Lynn's Creative Crochet for Red Moon Rising treasury. Thanks so much for featuring my flame necklace in this hot hot hot collection.

Thank you Mandy of Siog Designs for this lush purple treasury , aptly named Purple Purple Purple, and for incuding my berry coloured, stone pendant.


And also a big thank you to Agnieska of Good Moments for this ecclectic, Irish mix 'Simply Unique.' I am honoured to see my red tiger eye pendant featured among these quality, handmade goods.


Thank you Pat of  Pat's Paraphernalia for featuring my seaglass bookmark in 'The Celtic Man'. Cool idea for a treasury!

 And I just love the seafoam colours of 'Though the Sea be Rough...it Soothes the Soul' by Jules Vernon Vintage. Thank you for including my Irish seaglass pendant.

2 comments:

  1. You are so welcome, Anne-Marie!
    Look for more to come with Etsy's "Christmas in July" sale July 15 to the 25th. I see you have some lovely Christmas ornaments on sale for this event!
    All the best,
    Lynn Corrigan

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful treasuries!:)

    ReplyDelete