Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sneak Preview

Here's a sneak preview of new items I've been making lately. Don't forget to pop into Christ Church Cathedral craft market tomorrow, June bank holiday Monday and see them for yourself if you can!
Inspired, by fairytale sessions with my 5 year old niece, I've been experimenting with different designs for pretty fairy and angel ornaments, hanging decorations and charms.

Irish seaglass angel - suncatcher or wishdoll

Irish seaglass bookmark

Come see more of my beaded hook bookmarks at the market . This one is made with Irish seaglass.

Connemara marble ornament

I've also been wiring up new, unique, Connemara marble ornaments. I am even going to bring just one or two of the more festive ones too for those who shop for Christmas all year round. Get em while you can!

And of course, you can see some of my usual jewellery and gifts from my Etsy store!

Doors open 12-5pm. See this post for more info

4 comments:

  1. Sooooo pretty, and unusual too! Wish I could go to Dub for the day but alas, have a family to taxi around tomorrow. I did read the publicity for that Craft Market, and I hope it goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, as always! Good Luck with the Market.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It went well thanks. And the seaglass fairy in the middle plus her sister (not pictured) were among the items sold.

      Delete