Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Etsy Treasury Time Again

It's that time again when I share recent Etsy treasuries either made by me or featuring one of my items. Feast your eyes and appreciate handcraft, OOAK, handmade, original artwork, unique gifts, once-off, one of a kind......need I say more?

 To Market To Market
Here's a treasury I made featuring only Crafty Ireland Team members when I should have been preparing for a craft market.


Can't Help Thinking In Black and White by La Creature and You
(a blend of Crafty Ireland Team and  A Printmaker's Revival Team)

And this sleek treasury in black and white was made by fellow team member, Raphaele of La Creature and You. It is a cross-team collection featuring 50% Crafty Ireland team and 50% A Print Makers Revival Team. A special thanks is due to Raphaele as she regularly makes cross-team treasuries to introduce the Irish squad to other, international teams on Etsy and faithfully posts them on the team blog. Thank you too Raphaele for including my black lava earrings, Dark Moon.

Thank you to all these lovely Etsy peeps around the globe who featured my work in their stunning treasuries this past week or so:
 


USA based, Lynn Corrigan, deserves a special thank you from me as she regularly features my items in her well-thought out treasuries.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Anne-Marie, for featuring my Father's Day treasury in your wonderful blog.

    Anne-Marie's shop has become a source for me for finding the perfect gift for my family in Ireland. I love being able to ship the most beautiful gifts directly from Ireland and I can trust that they will be loved and treasured. Cheers!
    Lynn Corrigan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne-Marie - what a lovely surprise! Thanks so much for including my T in your blog - I'm over the moon! All the best Jay x

    ReplyDelete