Thursday, March 1, 2012

Etsy Ireland Treasure Hunt


Is there treasure at the end of the rainbow? 

 Well for a few lucky winners there will be!






The Crafty Ireland team are organising a treasure hunt for St. Patrick's Day! 17 Etsy Ireland crafters, including me, are donating a prize. So follow the team blog and/or my blog for updates then join in the fun on Paddy's Day, March 17.

I'm not sure yet what I am donating to this game but will be making something special along the lines found in my Etsy store. Be sure to check back for updates before March 17th!

(And by the by, the photo is a real Irish rainbow, taken when I was hiking near Lough Dan, Wicklow last Autumn. Read about my inspirational hike to Lough Dan on my Fondelifair blog.)



2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne-Marie,

    Thanks for your encouraging comment on my blog. I have also donated a prize for the treasure hunt, its a czech green glass and amethyst wrap bracelet. I can't wait to see what exactly the treasure hunt will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, the latest details are up on the team blog. I'll post an update here too with a link for anyone who may wander by....

    ReplyDelete