Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Etsy Treasury Time

Just thought I'd share a few recent Esty Treasuries to show off some wonderful, handcrafted goods. (Treasuries are lists of Etsy items curated by Etsy members in order to showcase each other. As we try to make them beautiful, treasuries have become an art form in themselves.)

Firstly, a couple of Valentine treasuries that I made to promote fellow members of the Crafty Ireland Team (Etsy Ireland.)


The Darker Side of Love (Crafty Ireland Team Treasury)


Fabulous February (Crafty Ireland Team Treasury)

My own items appeared in a couple of treasuries in the last couple of days too. This gorgeous one features my flame-coloured agate purse charm:
'Mud and Rocks' by Nancy and Mike of Hilltop Pottery

And my Connemara Marble Heart Pendant featured in this beautiful, Valentine list:
''Who Said Hearts have to be Red' by DesignsBloom

Then yesterday my Irish Sea Pottery Pendant featured in this stunning Celtic collection:

'Twilight Blues' by Karen of Capallglas Studio

I hope you are drooling over all these lovely items made by small, independent artisans around the world. I know I am!

If you are an Etsy fan and would like to know how to make a treasury, here is an article I posted last year for the Etsy Ireland Blog: Step by Step to Making Treasuries. Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Treasuries, having just joined etsy myself I have become addicted to creating treasuries.

    Amy - www.beadbash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with your shop Amy. Treasuries are sooo addictive!

    ReplyDelete