Thursday, January 19, 2012

2012 Starting Afresh


Welcome to my new blog! Anne-Marie of Handmade by Amo'r aka 'byamor' here wishing everyone a Happy New Year. May 2012 be a better one for us all!


My Etsy friends may know my Irish blog but having written from time to time for Etsy Ireland , I kind of missed the simplicity of Blogspot.com. So here I am, starting afresh in the hopes that I will post more often. Once I get my blog looking a little prettier, I am looking forward to posting How To's and tutorials for beading and wire work beginners as well as articles of interest for lovers of gemstones, beach glass, Ireland and all things handmade....and whatever else pops into my crafty little head....Please do join me!

4 comments:

  1. Great to see you have your own blog AM. Looking forward to seeing you here often! Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya Fi! My first follower. Thanks so much. You're only brilliant :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah, Fi beat me to being the first follower!!! Happy blogging AM, and I am looking forward to reading your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoL Purls! thanks. Just have to work out how to make this thing look nice now....Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete